Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ipod Roulette

I know this was trendy a few years ago, but I think it's fascinating to learn what is on someone's Ipod.  It tells so much, so quickly about a person.  Or it can.  I open myself--and my Ipod--to you (don't judge me too harshly):
  1. "March of the Witch Hunters," Wicked:  Original Broadway Soundtrack
  2. "How You Remind Me," Nickleback
  3. "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid," The Offspring
  4. "There Goes My Life," Kenny Chesney
  5. "Come Away With Me," Norah Jones
  6. "Beautiful Flower," India.Arie
  7. "Hold Me Down," Gin Blossoms
  8. "Over My Head," The Summer Obsession
  9. "Turning Circles," Sally Dworsky from The Cutting Edge soundtrack
  10. "Whenever You Come Around," Vince Gill
What?  No Manilow?  No Damien Rice?  No Gregorian Chant?  I don't know how representative this is and yes, I was tempted to cheat and redo the list, but I leave it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment